Â If you intend to grow your business, Internet marketing should play a large part in your solution. The solution to grow fast is having a marketing tools. You can get free tools or buy tools in the internet. Some tools are really complicated. Some are insanely expensive. The point being that with marketing tools, itâ€™s hard to make the right decision.
Right now, I want to share some of my tools that I Â use it personally and with this tools it helps me a consistent result on my business.
Here’s 15 FREE & Discounted Tools/Training Sessions
all dropped into one easy place for you below…
1. GoDomainToolkit – Click here to access
All in one domain search and domain registration tool site. You can find low cost domain for your website like google.com, herbertflores.netÂ
Why You Need A Domain Name? – On a basic level, domain names are important because the Internetâ€™s addressing scheme is not very effective without them.Â A domain name adds credibility to your small business and your network marketing business. Having your own domain name makes your company look professional. Generally when it comes to network marketing the best name to brand yourself is your own name.Â The bottom line is that a good domain name can go a long way toward generating traffic to your Web site and building your reputation. That, in turn, will result in more customers and better sales.
Hereâ€™s what you need to do get your own domain name, I highly recommend to use Name Cheap as your domain provider, go there by clicking on the banner below and get your personalized domain name now.
Pick a name the makes sense, like â€śworkwithname.comâ€ť or â€ślearnwithjyourname.comâ€ť or â€śretirewithname.comâ€ť or like my blog I use â€śiamherbertflores.comâ€ť Iâ€™m trying to register â€śherbertflores.comâ€ť but itâ€™s already own with someone else đź™‚
Always pick a â€ś.comâ€ť and stay away from the â€ś.infoâ€ť and also donâ€™t put numbers into the domain name.
Itâ€™s an all in one marketing platform with list management system, Allows you to build your email list and promote your own product or services. You can advertise free and get quality targeted traffic.
Â An autoresponder is a tool for you to use online that allows you to quickly collect names and e-mail addresses, and automatically follow up with those specific individuals in any fashion that you want. Normally when you are building an e-mail list, it is smart to give away a free report, audio or video, so when prospect subscribes to your list, they get something of value in return.
After the person signs up for your list, and downloads your free piece of content, the autoresponder can be set up before hand to automatically follow up with the individual educating them about whatever it is that you choose, in whatever way that you choose. (One key thing to always remember is the fortune is in the follow up.)
3. Cloud Hosting – Click here for one lifetime deal
Cloud hostingÂ makes applications and websites accessible using cloud resources. Unlike traditional hosting, solutions are not deployed on a single server. Instead, a network of connected virtual and physical cloud servers hosts the application or website, ensuring greater flexibility and scalability. I use this Cloud4WP Ultimate to host my blog site because they offer one-off payment for life plus you can host unlimited WP websites with FREE SSL/HTTPS for all your website with 10GB of SSD Storage (enough for small business owners) get instant 20% off using coupon code: S10
4. Video Creator Software – Click here to get the lifetime deal
The ONLY app in the market stacked with HUNDREDS of video templates. The app features first-to-market features not seen in any other app before. Scroll Stoppers, 3D Video Flipbooks, Corporate Commercials, 3D Ecommerce & Product Demos, Local Business Videos ft. Real Human Actors, 360 Degree Animations and hundreds of other template options.
–Â Video is taking content marketing by storm, but you’ll have to do more than just make one to realize its full potential.Â By 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic, according to Cisco. Video-on-demand traffic alone will have almost trebled.
Video is the future of content marketing. You can use your mobile phone or video marketing software to create a video!Â I use different kinds of video creation software for my business depending on the features that they provide.
- Free Desktop Video Editor – Sometimes I use HitFilm Express,Â a free video editing software with professional-grade VFX tools and everything you need to make awesome content, films or gaming videos. Perfect for beginners, film students, gamers, YouTubers, or any creative without a budget.
- Camtasia Studio 2021 – Camtasia is the best all-in-one screen recorder and video editor. Record your screen, add video effects, transitions and more. Camtasia 2021 users can take advantage of a host of new features that further simplify video editing.
- Avatar Builder – The ONLY video animation app to feature next-generation 3D Animation, Artificial Intelligence and Multilingual Video technologies inside ONE dashboard. AvatarBuilder comes loades with all the industry leading features to create videos in any language in minutes. No need for expensive spokespersons, voiceover artists or multiple video apps!
5. INBOXR – Click here to get the lifetime deal
If you want to get more leads on facebook to capture, get more engagement, automate and more profits and save a lot of money on customer support you need this tool! You can use ManyChat for free but it has a limited features that’s why I’m not recommending it if you are serious building your business but if you want to try how to use messenger bot use called Inboxr, Â is the answer toÂ automating yourÂ Facebook, Twitter & most importantlyÂ Instagram messenger marketing.Â
6. Canva – Click here to register for FREE
This is my favorite tool and you can use it for FREE! Itâ€™s a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual contents.
7. Rytr â€“ Click here to register for FREE
AI writing assistant that helps you create high-quality content, in just a few seconds, at a fraction of the cost!.
8. FREE Social Media Templates & Resources – Click here to download for FREE
Paid Social Media Content – Click here to choose the templates for your business.
Ready-Made Material for Your Social Media And Marketing.
9.TubeBuddy – Click here to install for FREE
FREE browser extension & mobile app that integrates directly into YouTube
to help you run your channel with ease. Click Here To Install!
10. Lazy Commissions – Click here to access for FREE
A complete affiliate marketing training course that shows you how to get to $100/day with free, highly-targeted traffic. NO BS or hype here.
11. MLM Recruit On Demand – Click here to watch the training video
You will get your own version of this site tied to promoting your Network Marketing Business plus unlimited leads.
12. AliDropShip – Click here to learn more
Provides you the tools and training to have a successful drop shipping business.
13. MediaFire – Click here to register for FREE
Get your FREE 50 GB free online storage space.Â
14. XFrame – Click here to download 10 Asian royalty images daily
A great way to connect more and more creative people.
15. Payment Methods